HPCS is a special place! For us, “head, heart, and hands” isn’t just a slogan; it’s a calling. We’re here because we believe that discipling students is how we’re called to live out our love for God and others. We partner with parents to further the Gospel in the lives of the next generation. If you believe in this mission, we invite you to join us. Here’s how you can make a difference in the next generation as part of the HPCS family:
We love our volunteers! Volunteers assist in an ongoing basis in classrooms and the office as well as for one-time events. For information about volunteering, please call the school office for current volunteer opportunities.
Please pray for us! We mean it when we say this is absolutely the most important way someone can support our school. We realize the greatest academics in the world can’t change a heart, so we depend on God’s powerful working in the lives of our students, and we believe that He loves to work in answer to prayer. When you pray for us, keep these specific requests in mind:
- The salvation and spiritual growth of every student
- Spirit-empowered instruction and discipleship of the students through our faculty & staff
- Financial provision for the school and school families
- Current prayer needs
Boxtops for Education
Changes are happening at Boxtops for Education. You can keep clipping boxtops and send them in to your child’s teacher at any time. However, you can now skip the scissors and use the app. Once you have the app, all you have to do is scan in your receipt and it will automatically earn cash for your school.
Hampton Park Christian School is excited to announce that when you access Amazon through our website, you can support our school at the same time! Simply click the Amazon link above and shop as usual on the entire Amazon website. There are no special codes or checkout procedures. All you do is click the link, log in to your account, and shop. You can use the link on your computer, tablet, or phone.
Nothing comes without fine print, so here are the important details for you to know:
- Order matters: click the link, shop, and check out, in that order. If you go to Amazon in your usual way, put items in your cart, and then remember to click on the link and check out, your sale will not earn us funds. You have to click our link before you put anything in your cart.
- The clock matters: you have 24 hours from when you click the link to put items in your cart. After that you will need to click the link again. If you link and put something in your cart within 24 hours, but don’t want to buy it right away, that’s fine: the purchase will still earn us funds if you finalize it within 90 days. Just remember to click the link before you shop.
- One purchase session per link session: arriving at Amazon through our link is good for 24 hours or until you place your order—after that, you need to click the link again. So if you click the link, complete a purchase, and then need to make another purchase, you have to click the link again in order for the purchase to earn us a commission.
- You won’t see anything that identifies you as an HPCS shopper. Don’t worry. As long as you used the HPCS link and followed the order and clock guidelines, your purchase will count.
- How much does the school earn? Our school will receive up to 12% in referral fees for any purchases that are made on the Amazon site. Referral rates will vary depending on the compensation plan, purchase volume, and product categories. Anyone can shop through the Amazon link on the HPCS website, so encourage everyone you know to use it!
Thank you for your support! Feel free to share this page with your friends and family who are looking for more information. If you have any questions about the program, please contact the school office.
HPCS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Lowes Food Card
Hampton Park is enrolled in the Lowes Food program for schools. Get a Lowes Food Card and register at https://www.lowesfoods.com/Community/Back2Schools.
- Under the “Cart to Class” tab, click “Link Your Card” and enroll.
- From there, enter your card information and choose HPCS from a pull down menu.
Every time you shop at Publix, you can earn money for HPCS. Visit the Publix Partners website, select our school, then sign up. At check out, simply enter your phone number.
Ingles Tools for Schools
Ingles Advantage Cards must be individually linked to HPCS in order for a portion of your purchase to be designated. Visit the program website at www.ingles-markets.com/toolsforschools to register your card. Our school ID is 11303.
If you’d like to partner with us financially, thank you! We work hard to be good stewards of our resources and invest wisely and sustainably. All donations to HPCS are tax deductible! Thank you again for being a crucial part of fulfilling the HPCS mission.Support our School: Give Now